We believe AMED’s development values and style distinguish our organisation from others in the international field of management education. We strive to behave in line with our values, modelling these in our activities.
- organisation and people development as mutually reinforcing
- all individuals in the development process, whatever their role
- clarity, integrity and honesty in theory, principles, research and practice
- feedback from our own and other networks
- change - both practical and attitudinal - as essential to the development process
- the contribution of development to our changing world