Why become a Student/Researcher member?
- Benefit from full AMED Membership privileges at a greatly discounted rate of £20 a year (to secure this, click on the button at the bottom of this page). This rate is only available during a course of 'appropriate' study / research programme at a recognised UK university - BA/BSc and MA/MSc level but excluding MPhil/PhD.
- Join a community of inquirers, developers and innovators who dream of co-creating a better world of work
- Connect with and contribute to our lively, open, supportive and diverse networks
- Interact with fellow authors, readers and Members through the AMED website www.amed.org.uk, to discuss issues that excite or exercise you
- Discuss possibilities for discounted professional indemnity insurance with Howdens Professionals.
- Obtain free access to the current O&P journal . – You’ll get the brightest ideas first
- Secure 10% discount on all special event advertised on the AMED website – saving you money as you access prime networking meetings and development workshops
- Receive 20% discount on all items in Triarchy Press's web-based catalogue with a unique AMED discount code
- Your profile will be featured on the AMED home page – positioning you as a leader in your field.
- Receive a personal e-welcome pack.
Membership for Students/Researchers at a recognised UK University
To apply for student membership you need to be enrolled on an 'appropriate' course of study - BA/BSc and MA/MSc level but excluding MPhil/PhD.
Please email email@example.com if you would prefer to pay via BACS and we will send you AMED's bank details.
- Student/Researcher Membership £20
- Membership renewal £70 for non-students/researchers
The membership will auto renew the following year, you can alter this setting within your PayPal account.