Hi All!

A friend of mine just sent me this article called Online Magazine tried to be a lab for media future http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_16036/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=nXVOxfDT . Given the fantastic discussions we were having in Brighton about the future of writing - I thought you all might find this interesting.

What are your thoughts?

Best wishes,
Belina

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Belina

This is thought-provoking material. Thank you for drawing this to our attention. The two phrases that jump out at me immediately are 'de-emphasising the written word', and 'multi-media approach'. For my doctorate, I wrote about the idea of writing as part of a multi-media process, and it's interesting for me to see how this article extends that notion in the context of mobile technology. I wonder if this could be a topic for discussion at a future AMED Writers' group meeting?

best wishes. Bob

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

AMED Admin updated an event
Monday
Fizza Hasan updated their profile
Oct 15
Rod Woodhouse is now a member of The AMED Network
Oct 13
Bob MacKenzie added a discussion to the group Sustainable Development Network
Oct 13

O&P back issues

O&P back issues now for sale. 

We have a rich library of O&P issues and individual articles in electronic format going back to 1994, just waiting for you. Copy of order form for back issues of e-O&P in MS Word format.

Make sure you can reach the Full AMED Members' page or the O&P Subscribers' page to download the latest edition.

Not yet a member or subscriber?
Click here for synopses of recent editions.

© 2020   Created by AMED Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service