DATES (all at the Penn Club, http://www.pennclub.co.uk, Bloomsbury, London, unless otherwise indicated)

For further details, click on relevant dates under 'Events'.

o Friday 26 February 2010 - Presence and Authenticity in writing from a consultant's perspective (Vicky Cosstick) 

o Friday 23 April 2010 - Private Passions (Bob MacKenzie)

* Monday 17 May 2010 - ‘Writing that influences: making waves for development’. 4th Annual Collaborative Writing Workshop, Brighton (for more information, click here).

o Friday 18 June 2010 - 'High wire writing - tales from the GreenTop Circus' (Rachael Westheafer)

o Friday 20 August 2010 - tbc

o Friday 15 October 2010 - 'AI and the power of six in storytelling and OD' (Geoff Allen)

o Friday 10 December 2010 - tbc

OTHER IDEAS FOR OUR 2010 PROGRAMME

Our programme for 2010 can be anything you want it to be! Please feel free to offer to lead one of these sessions, or to suggest other topics or facilitators.

Other suggestions we’ve had so far include:

o Another residential Writers’ Retreat

o Humour in organisations (Ned Seabrook)

o Blogging (Tony Page)

o Writing as a spur to action, and not as a substitute for it (Alison Donaldson)

* Writing as Strategy (Bob MacKenzie)

* Storytelling (Rosie Stevens)

* Getting Published, from an author's perspective (Richard Poynton) 

* Another session of 'All my own work'.

Please let us have your suggestions, either about a topic which you’re prepared to introduce, or about a topic that you’d like us to try and arrange.      Best wishes. Bob

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

I'm always up for sharing experience of using writing creatively in organisational life. Something like "writing as a spur to action not a substitute for it".

Regarding the collaborative writing workshop, I think the 2009 event in Brighton was enjoyable and productive. For another to take place in 2010, we need someone who has the appetite to organise it. It's not too onerous, and I would be happy to share my experience from Brighton.
Do contact me at alidonaldson@gmail.com
Hi, Alison

Thank you for this. I think we did get one offer at Brighton itself, and I'll try to dig out her name and send it to you. Also, those who were involved in organising the 2007 and 2008 Workshops might also be able to help with advice for the 2010 event. Any other volunteers?

How as France?

best wishes. Bob

Alison Donaldson said:
I'm always up for sharing experience of using writing creatively in organisational life. Something like "writing as a spur to action not a substitute for it".

Regarding the collaborative writing workshop, I think the 2009 event in Brighton was enjoyable and productive. For another to take place in 2010, we need someone who has the appetite to organise it. It's not too onerous, and I would be happy to share my experience from Brighton.
Do contact me at alidonaldson@gmail.com

RSS

Latest Activity

Bob MacKenzie updated an event
Thumbnail

The Power of Story, with Trevor Day at Roots and Shoots, Lambeth

February 21, 2020 from 1:15pm to 4:30pm
Feb 8
Jonathan Elliott posted events
Feb 2
AMED Admin updated an event
Jan 31
Jonathan Elliott updated an event
Thumbnail

Volunteer Management Training - London at St. Luke's Community Centre EC1V 8AJ

March 18, 2020 from 10am to 4pm
Jan 27

O&P News

O&P back issues now for sale. 

We have a rich library of O&P issues and individual articles in electronic format going back to 1994, just waiting for you. Copy of order form for back issues of e-O&P in MS Word format.

Make sure you can reach the Full AMED Members' page or the O&P Subscribers' page to download the latest edition.

Not yet a member or subscriber?
Click here for synopses of recent editions.

© 2020   Created by AMED Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service