Bob MacKenzie's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Click here for details about a discussion in Edinburgh during the International Fest…"

Bob MacKenzie replied Aug 8, 2010 to Writing-related Events of interest to AMED Members

1 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"Likewise, Alison - and I'm looking forward even more to what you'll be writing - and…"

Bob MacKenzie replied May 25, 2010 to 'Writing that influences: making waves for development'

7 May 28, 2010
Reply by Rachael West

"Writing that Influences, Part 2 – Being influenced by writing Influenced by the exp…"

Bob MacKenzie replied May 17, 2010 to 'Writing that influences: making waves for development'

7 May 28, 2010
Reply by Rachael West

"Hi, Rachael Looking forward to your participation - and to hearing about Green Top…"

Bob MacKenzie replied May 16, 2010 to 'Writing that influences: making waves for development'

7 May 28, 2010
Reply by Rachael West

"Hi, Alison Thank you for this. I think we did get one offer at Brighton itself, and…"

Bob MacKenzie replied Jun 11, 2009 to The AMED Writers' Group 2010 PROGRAMME

2 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"Yes, Chris I realised that I had broken the rules. I'll try to do better next time!…"

Bob MacKenzie replied Jun 11, 2009 to STIMULATE YOUR CREATIVITY WITH DE BONO'S IDEA OF A "BONTO POEM"

5 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"Hi, Chris To my horror, the faceless and unstoppable force of the internet saved my…"

Bob MacKenzie replied Jun 11, 2009 to STIMULATE YOUR CREATIVITY WITH DE BONO'S IDEA OF A "BONTO POEM"

5 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"Brilliant, Chris and Paul! How about: The new generation are little bloggers, Crea…"

Bob MacKenzie replied Jun 10, 2009 to STIMULATE YOUR CREATIVITY WITH DE BONO'S IDEA OF A "BONTO POEM"

5 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"Hi, Belina This is thought-provoking material. Thank you for drawing this to our at…"

Bob MacKenzie replied May 28, 2009 to The future of writing - how we tell a story...

1 May 28, 2009
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"Having spent a little time away from my previous posting, I'm moved to add that, for…"

Bob MacKenzie replied May 22, 2009 to 'Writing Futures: An informal workshop by the sea', Thursday 21 May, 1000-1630, Friends Meeting House, Brighton

4 May 22, 2009
Reply by Chris Rodgers

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

AMED Admin updated an event
Monday
Fizza Hasan updated their profile
Oct 15
Rod Woodhouse is now a member of The AMED Network
Oct 13
Bob MacKenzie added a discussion to the group Sustainable Development Network
Oct 13

O&P back issues

O&P back issues now for sale. 

We have a rich library of O&P issues and individual articles in electronic format going back to 1994, just waiting for you. Copy of order form for back issues of e-O&P in MS Word format.

Make sure you can reach the Full AMED Members' page or the O&P Subscribers' page to download the latest edition.

Not yet a member or subscriber?
Click here for synopses of recent editions.

© 2020   Created by AMED Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service