Would you like to be part of a ground-breaking innovation in small group online conversations?
AMED members have met in small groups for many years and discussed all sorts of issues. Getting feedback from others has been a valuable contribution to their development. Meeting other members has helped individuals in their own thinking, helped to increase their motivation to tackle a problem, or just been enjoyable in sharing ideas .
However, meeting in small groups can be difficult for an organisation that has members in all parts of the UK and in other countries, and with members travelling for significant parts of their time.
David Shepherd and Paul Z Jackson, members with a long experience of facilitating online conversations have built an online event to enable reflective conversations to be held by up to 6 participants asynchronously.
If you would like to help us trial this innovative online activity then please contact David Shepherd david@atimod.com or Paul Z Jackson paul@thesolutionsfocus.co.uk for further details. There will be no charge for the trial. All we ask of you is that you bring a live issue for discussion and that you give feedback to others on their issues. You will need internet access and the event will take about 2/3 hours of your time spread over a 7-day period.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great initiative! I'm on to take part
Donal Carroll
Hi Paul
Count me in!
Cheers
Rob
Hi Paul and David

I'd love to take part!

Cheers

Penny
Hi Donal,

Sorry for the delay in responding, we are building nicely in numbers and plan to announce a date in January 2010. I'll let you know in a week or so.

Best wishes

David
Hi Rob,

You are counted in - I hope to suggest a date in January for our trial. I'll let you know in a week or so.

David
Hi Penny, we'd love to have you take part.<. I'll let you lnow a date in the next week or so.

David
Great David, thanks for letting me know.

Penny
Sounds great - I'd like to take part too
All the best
Janine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Bob MacKenzie updated an event
Thumbnail

Inter-generational writing and conversations, with Beth Davis, Alison Piasecka and Bob MacKenzie at Roots and Shoots, Lambeth

June 21, 2019 from 1:15pm to 4:30pm
6 hours ago
Erick Goodman is now a member of The AMED Network
Jun 11
An event by Bob MacKenzie was featured
Thumbnail

Inter-generational writing and conversations, with Beth Davis, Alison Piasecka and Bob MacKenzie at Roots and Shoots, Lambeth

Jun 10
Bob MacKenzie posted an event

Jun 10

O&P News

O&P back issues now for sale. 

We have a rich library of O&P issues and individual articles in electronic format going back to 1994, just waiting for you. Copy of order form for back issues of e-O&P in MS Word format.

Make sure you can reach the Full AMED Members' page or the O&P Subscribers' page to download the latest edition.

Not yet a member or subscriber?
Click here for synopses of recent editions.

© 2019   Created by AMED Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service