Hofstede's Four Dimensions research and its applicability in managing multicultural teams

I am currently researching this topic.  For the people who might not be familiar with the basic concepts, this is a start: http://www.geerthofstede.nl/culture/dimensions-of-national-cultures...

I will be looking forward to any contribution by AMED members on the topic - experiences, lessons learned, topical readings, comments, etc.

Thanks in advance for any contribution or insight you will provide!

Paolo.

Views: 611

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure you must be aware of the Man's own site where his comparative scores are published.

I won't be much help to you, working for a software house supplying a safety management system to the oil and petrochemical industries. "The laws of physics and human physiology are universal," says the owner and he stops there, seeing no missing piece.
Thanks David :)

David McAra said:
I'm sure you must be aware of the Man's own site where his comparative scores are published.

I won't be much help to you, working for a software house supplying a safety management system to the oil and petrochemical industries. "The laws of physics and human physiology are universal," says the owner and he stops there, seeing no missing piece.

RSS

Latest Activity

Jonathan Elliott posted events
Tuesday
Bob MacKenzie left a comment for Peter Welch
Aug 9
Peter Welch is now a member of The AMED Network
Aug 8
Bob MacKenzie left a comment for William
Aug 7

O&P News

O&P back issues now for sale. 

We have a rich library of O&P issues and individual articles in electronic format going back to 1994, just waiting for you. Copy of order form for back issues of e-O&P in MS Word format.

Make sure you can reach the Full AMED Members' page or the O&P Subscribers' page to download the latest edition.

Not yet a member or subscriber?
Click here for synopses of recent editions.

© 2019   Created by AMED Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service