David F McAra's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Chris.  I enjoy a good story and appreciate your drawing my attention to the…"

David F McAra replied Jul 23, 2017 to Reciprocity in organisational life

9 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"The post-publication review conference call with the editors inspired me to have ano…"

David F McAra replied Jul 19, 2017 to Reciprocity in organisational life

9 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"Hi, Kieran.  I'm sorry if I appeared to express incredulity.  It wasn’t what I was f…"

David F McAra replied Apr 12, 2015 to The future of coaching and mentoring: evolution, revolution or extinction?

10 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Kieran Duignan

"Thanks, Kieran.  Look forward to meeting you at the AGM.  I'll make sure I'm fluent…"

David F McAra replied Apr 9, 2015 to The future of coaching and mentoring: evolution, revolution or extinction?

10 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Kieran Duignan

"Great stuff in the Spring edition.  I should read e-O&P more often!   Here are s…"

David F McAra replied Apr 9, 2015 to The future of coaching and mentoring: evolution, revolution or extinction?

10 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Kieran Duignan

"About the authors Chris Blantern is a leading consultant in organizational and manag…"

David F McAra replied Nov 4, 2014 to Two monologues don’t make a dialogue

1 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by David F McAra

"This flowchart is great, Bob.  I wondered if it was a joke.   Reminded me of this o…"

David F McAra replied Oct 20, 2014 to Whistleblowing

2 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by David F McAra

""... put up with whatever the company does" That's what I mean by being rented, Davi…"

David F McAra replied May 4, 2014 to Inspiring Publications

8 May 11, 2014

"Good suggestion, David S.  May I have a go?   On the flat earth, people are content…"

David F McAra replied May 2, 2014 to Inspiring Publications

8 May 11, 2014

"Ah!  Interesting, David.  Thanks.  You respond as a receiver of ideas while my minds…"

David F McAra replied May 1, 2014 to Inspiring Publications

8 May 11, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Bob MacKenzie updated an event
Thumbnail

Discovering your unique purpose and talent through Core Process, with Nick Heap at Roots and Shoots, Lambeth

April 26, 2019 from 1:15pm to 4:30pm
Thursday
David F McAra commented on Louise Redmond's status
Mar 17
Louise Redmond posted a status
"Hello, the pdf version of my article is great thanks. (I don't see it here)."
Mar 17
Louise Redmond is now a member of The AMED Network
Mar 17

O&P News

O&P back issues now for sale. 

We have a rich library of O&P issues and individual articles in electronic format going back to 1994, just waiting for you. Copy of order form for back issues of e-O&P in MS Word format.

Make sure you can reach the Full AMED Members' page or the O&P Subscribers' page to download the latest edition.

Not yet a member or subscriber?
Click here for synopses of recent editions.

© 2019   Created by AMED Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service