David F McAra's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Chris.  I enjoy a good story and appreciate your drawing my attention to the…"

David F McAra replied Jul 23, 2017 to Reciprocity in organisational life

9 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"The post-publication review conference call with the editors inspired me to have ano…"

David F McAra replied Jul 19, 2017 to Reciprocity in organisational life

9 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"Hi, Kieran.  I'm sorry if I appeared to express incredulity.  It wasn’t what I was f…"

David F McAra replied Apr 12, 2015 to The future of coaching and mentoring: evolution, revolution or extinction?

10 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Kieran Duignan

"Thanks, Kieran.  Look forward to meeting you at the AGM.  I'll make sure I'm fluent…"

David F McAra replied Apr 9, 2015 to The future of coaching and mentoring: evolution, revolution or extinction?

10 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Kieran Duignan

"Great stuff in the Spring edition.  I should read e-O&P more often!   Here are s…"

David F McAra replied Apr 9, 2015 to The future of coaching and mentoring: evolution, revolution or extinction?

10 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Kieran Duignan

"About the authors Chris Blantern is a leading consultant in organizational and manag…"

David F McAra replied Nov 4, 2014 to Two monologues don’t make a dialogue

1 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by David F McAra

"This flowchart is great, Bob.  I wondered if it was a joke.   Reminded me of this o…"

David F McAra replied Oct 20, 2014 to Whistleblowing

2 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by David F McAra

""... put up with whatever the company does" That's what I mean by being rented, Davi…"

David F McAra replied May 4, 2014 to Inspiring Publications

8 May 11, 2014

"Good suggestion, David S.  May I have a go?   On the flat earth, people are content…"

David F McAra replied May 2, 2014 to Inspiring Publications

8 May 11, 2014

"Ah!  Interesting, David.  Thanks.  You respond as a receiver of ideas while my minds…"

David F McAra replied May 1, 2014 to Inspiring Publications

8 May 11, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

AMED Admin updated an event
Thumbnail

An introduction to group dynamics, with Tim Thomas at Institute of Group Analysis, London

February 26, 2020 at 8:30am to March 18, 2020 at 10am
Nov 11
AMED Admin updated an event
Nov 7
Mark McKergow posted a status
"Hi everyone, I am now based in Edinburgh, Scotland and having a great time connecting with the folks up here north of the border."
Nov 5
Mark McKergow updated their profile
Nov 5

O&P News

O&P back issues now for sale. 

We have a rich library of O&P issues and individual articles in electronic format going back to 1994, just waiting for you. Copy of order form for back issues of e-O&P in MS Word format.

Make sure you can reach the Full AMED Members' page or the O&P Subscribers' page to download the latest edition.

Not yet a member or subscriber?
Click here for synopses of recent editions.

© 2019   Created by AMED Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service