Penny Walker's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This is what we wrote on our introductory post-its: Brenda: would Crowd Wise work f…"

Penny Walker replied Sep 24, 2010 to Crowd Wise: discussion after our meeting

3 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Yung Lie

"To remind us of our voting record: Round 1: - A (first past the post) - 31% - B (al…"

Penny Walker replied Sep 23, 2010 to Crowd Wise: discussion after our meeting

3 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Yung Lie

"This just came through on twitter: New Economics Foundation talking about their Happ…"

Penny Walker replied Aug 30, 2010 to What are your favourite TED talks and why?

6 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Penny Walker

"The Sustainable Development Network group meets at The Rising Sun, near Smithfield a…"

Penny Walker replied Jun 29, 2010 to Free or low-cost venues around the country

2 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Bob MacKenzie

"I had the great good luck to be made redundant (although it didn't feel like good lu…"

Penny Walker replied Jun 24, 2010 to Surprising turn in your career - characteristic of AMED members?

4 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Penny Walker

"Hi John Thanks for the posting. If you put your coaching hat on, or leadership dev…"

Penny Walker replied May 7, 2010 to Why were people turned away from polling stations in the UK election?

5 May 23, 2010

"I was just alerted to this one, which is neat! http://www.ted.com/talks/tom_wujec_b…"

Penny Walker replied Apr 24, 2010 to What are your favourite TED talks and why?

6 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Penny Walker

"Hi Bob Thanks for this. I like the way you have a reciprocal clause. Nice. However…"

Penny Walker replied Apr 22, 2010 to Cancellation fees

3 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Penny Walker

"Hi Gilles I don't know whether you have worked only in France, or have experience o…"

Penny Walker replied Mar 16, 2010 to What's your favourite definition/description of 'culture' in an organisational context?

9 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Belina Raffy

"Here's a nice example: - in the UK, if you flash your headlights at another car it…"

Penny Walker replied Mar 15, 2010 to What's your favourite definition/description of 'culture' in an organisational context?

9 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Belina Raffy

RSS

Members

O&P back issues

O&P back issues now for sale. 

We have a rich library of O&P issues and individual articles in electronic format going back to 1994, just waiting for you. Copy of order form for back issues of e-O&P in MS Word format.

Make sure you can reach the Full AMED Members' page or the O&P Subscribers' page to download the latest edition.

Not yet a member or subscriber?
Click here for synopses of recent editions.

© 2021   Created by AMED Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service