Belina Raffy's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Fantastic question - thank you David McAra and Paul Z! I had a major turn in my car…"

Belina Raffy replied May 16, 2010 to Surprising turn in your career - characteristic of AMED members?

4 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Penny Walker

"Hi Penny, GREAT question. If it's coming from the client side (versus us) I've just…"

Belina Raffy replied Apr 19, 2010 to Cancellation fees

3 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Penny Walker

"Thank you Jacques - beautiful ted talk. Lovely one for many reasons...diversity work…"

Belina Raffy replied Apr 11, 2010 to What are your favourite TED talks and why?

6 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Penny Walker

"Gilles, Thank you so much for adding to the richness of this discussion with specif…"

Belina Raffy replied Mar 16, 2010 to What's your favourite definition/description of 'culture' in an organisational context?

9 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Belina Raffy

"Hi Gilles, Many thanks for your post. I haven't read that book yet but it sounds li…"

Belina Raffy replied Mar 16, 2010 to What's your favourite definition/description of 'culture' in an organisational context?

9 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Belina Raffy

"Thanks Paul! I like your action in the interaction as well as Penny's offer. You bot…"

Belina Raffy replied Mar 15, 2010 to What's your favourite definition/description of 'culture' in an organisational context?

9 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Belina Raffy

"Thank you Penny! Great stuff. Keep meaning to read Schein - got him on my shelf... "

Belina Raffy replied Mar 15, 2010 to What's your favourite definition/description of 'culture' in an organisational context?

9 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Belina Raffy

"Thanks Penny! Lovely, quick exercise to connect them and get them to find out some t…"

Belina Raffy replied Nov 9, 2009 to Looking for Help - Say you had 5 minutes to do a team building exercise...

4 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Belina Raffy

"Hi Deborah - thank you for your suggestion. The level of English will be mixed - and…"

Belina Raffy replied Nov 9, 2009 to Looking for Help - Say you had 5 minutes to do a team building exercise...

4 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Belina Raffy

"Hi Lisa, We went through a similar process for the current AMED logo using Crowdspr…"

Belina Raffy replied Jul 27, 2009 to help me choose a business logo?

4 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by David F McAra

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

O&P back issues

O&P back issues now for sale. 

We have a rich library of O&P issues and individual articles in electronic format going back to 1994, just waiting for you. Copy of order form for back issues of e-O&P in MS Word format.

Make sure you can reach the Full AMED Members' page or the O&P Subscribers' page to download the latest edition.

Not yet a member or subscriber?
Click here for synopses of recent editions.

© 2020   Created by AMED Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service