AMED Full members receive a 10% discount on conference bookings, you can book now by calling 0208 394 5171 for the conference or to register free for exhibitions visit www.learnevents.com.
The World of Learning Conference & Exhibition will be the annual meeting place for professionals involved in individual and organisational development and takes place at the NEC Birmingham on 2 & 3 October 2012.
World of Learning Exhibition
Now in its 20th year, the World of Learning will showcase innovations in everything from learning technology, e-learning and mobile learning to experiential and classroom learning from over 120 leading suppliers.
More than just an exhibition, you can experience the latest learning techniques for yourself at live workshops, one-to-one consultations, free seminars and the technology test drive.
World of Learning Conference
At the renowned conference running alongside the exhibition, a top line-up of thought leaders from a range of backgrounds will give an invaluable insight on overcoming the challenges facing senior HR and L&D professionals, including:
• Caroline Waters OBE, Director of People & Policy, BT
• Jane Williams, Development Manager, Tesco
• Simon Dennis, Head of Coaching, Fujitsu
• Sue Miller, Metro & Corporate L&D Manager, Hilton Worldwide
• Steve Wheeler, Associate Professor of Learning Technologies, University of Plymouth
• Robert Craig, HR Manager, Eaton Aerospace
Topics up for discussion include:
- How will L&D have to adapt to the changing workforce?
- Learning and talent in the Cloud
- Learning innovation with tomorrow’s technology tools
- A different approach to developing leaders of the future
- Reduce cost, increase performance, support growth. How can L&D deliver?
Add a Comment