Want to improve the environmental sustainability of your organisation? Wondering if there is more to it than simply recycling paper? Need help putting your good ideas into practice?
This thought provoking training day is designed to help you to gain a detailed understanding of the issues surrounding environmental sustainability and develop a meaningful action plan that will have a real and positive impact on your organisation and the environment. Through a combination of presentations, workshops, group discussions and real life case studies, this course provides an invaluable resource for organisations looking to tackle their environmental performance.
This training session will provide:
1) True benefits of a greener office – from cost savings and increased efficiency to the way your organisation is perceived by others.
2) The major obstacles to changing your workplace and ways to overcome them – share positive experiences, barriers and get expert advice on overcoming challenges.
3) Legislation “need to knows” – steps to take to ensure you are up-to-date and legally compliant.
4) Real-life case study: A representative of a leading social landlord will discuss and take questions on the practical application of environmental policy in the workplace.
5) Practical suggestions for reducing energy and waste, greener transport and purchasing choices and making a positive impact on your local environment.
6) How to review your current performance – environmental target setting and methods for monitoring your improvements.
7) Top tips on communicating your achievements – ensure internal staff, external partners and funders realise the significance of your improvements.
Add a Comment