It will give you a clear understanding of the key systems and future direction of renewable energy. It will outline important issues surrounding the communication of large and small scale renewable energy systems, on answering difficult questions and how to support people looking to make decisions about installing renewable energy systems.
People attending this course will learn how to:
1) Discuss and explain the role and importance of renewable energy systems in a low carbon future.
2) Make a case for a local renewable energy project to the media, local people or a group of councillors.
3) Describe in plain English the merits, and the potential problems, of the various types of renewable energy systems (wind, solar PV, solar thermal, heat pumps, biomass) .
4) Answer critical questions in ways that will help those who are confused or uncertain to see these systems in a positive light.
5) Feel confident in supporting people looking to make decisions about installing a system for their home, business or community organisation.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for anyone keen to get their facts straight on a variety of renewable energy systems and how to communicate them effectively. Whether you are a business looking to increase your quality of advice, a local authority or organisation promoting the use of renewables, or an independent consultant looking to increase your knowledge, this course will provide you with the key skills needed.
Add a Comment