‘Very informative and useful session covering a wide ranging subject.’
Jon Beeson (Severn Trent Water)
Feel confident in communicating and discussing all aspects of renewable energy systems.
It will give you a clear understanding of the key systems and future direction of renewable energy. It will outline important issues surrounding the communication of large and small scale renewable energy systems, on answering difficult questions and how to support people looking to make decisions about installing renewable energy systems.
People attending this course will learn how to:
1) Discuss and explain the role and importance of renewable energy systems in a low carbon future.
2) Make a case for a local renewable energy project to the media, local people or a group of councillors.
3) Describe in plain English the merits, and the potential problems, of the various types of renewable energy systems (wind, solar PV, solar thermal, heat pumps, biomass) .
4) Answer critical questions in ways that will help those who are confused or uncertain to see these systems in a positive light.
5) Feel confident in supporting people looking to make decisions about installing a system for their home, business or community organisation.
£395: Business Rate
£288: Large Charities, Public Sector and Small Businesses
£130: Small Charities and Independent Consultants
£20: Concessionary rate for students, pensioners and unemployed. Please send a £20 cheque to Talk Action, The Grayston Centre, 28 Charles Square, London N1 6HT to secure a place.
Bespoke courses can be arranged for groups at a date and location to suit you.
Prices include a vegan/vegetarian lunch, fair-trade refreshments and networking time.
For bookings and further information, please contact:
Tel: 0207 324 4774
The venue is fully accessible with wheelchair-accessible lavatory facilities.
Supported by: Environment Job (www.environmentjob.co.uk).
Add a Comment