Would you be willing to offer a pro- bono session for other AMED members and networkers?
Where do you live and work (City)?
What are your top professional skills?
• deliver lectures, seminars and tutorials
• design, prepare and develop courses and teaching materials
• develop and implement new methods of teaching to reflect changes in research
• assess students' coursework
• set and mark examinations
• contribute to professional conferences and seminars in your field of expertise
• establish collaborative links with other institutions, as well as with industrial, commercial and public organisations
• participate in staff training activities
What kinds of management education and development services are you involved in?
Hospitality and separately Modern Languages
What is your main interest in the AMED network?
education, networking, collaboration, personal development
Please share your favourite management development insight or quote.
"To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart." --Eleanor Roosevelt
What kind of person are you?
More about you (Short Bio or any other details you’d like people to know)
I owe my success to education. It has provided me both with mentor-ship and inspiration. My innate curiosity in, and desire for, learning have prompted an international career, two degrees, a Master (expected graduation 2018), the ability to effectively communicate in six languages in addition to my mother tongue, but most of all of a strong belief in making a difference in the life of young people as an inspirational purpose. Enabling young adults to succeed in life, reach their potential, it is source of great pride and immense gratification. Consequently, as an educator, I strive to be a role model that cultivates in young people the knowledge and ability to look at the world critically, and the belief in one’s capacity to make positive contributions to society.
What I’d like from the AMED network is…
What do you do for your own development?
You need to be a member of The AMED Network to add comments!