What’s in it for you?
- Belonging to a committed team/community, having fun, and engaging with an interesting, creative, committed, diverse network of people.
- Experiencing the joy of contributing to leading edge thinking about personal, management, leadership and organisational development.
- Finding friendly support for your own personal and professional learning and development.
- Having opportunities to put into practice your insights into emergent, networked organisations.
- Experimenting with new ways of doing things.
- Gaining recognition for belonging to an outstanding community of practice – being asked to write for our journal and other publications, speak at conferences and facilitate seminars and workshops.
- Finding new business opportunities and connections through AMED connections.
What’s in it for AMED?
- Lending your support for our commitment to co-creating knowledge, innovation and networking (KIN).
- Nurturing partnerships and collaborations with other like-minded organisations and networks.
- Introducing our quarterly journal e-Organisations and People to wider readerships.
- Seeking opportunities and facilitating activities for the benefit of our community.
Voluntary roles you might play
For AMED Council, becoming:
- A Trustee/Director if you are a full AMED Member, or
- A Council Supporter if you are an AMED Networker.
For e-Organisations and People, contributing as:
- A member of the Editorial Board
- Guest Editor
- Author or Book Reviewer
- Critical Friend
Becoming Convenor of an AMED Special Interest, Local or Online Group
Becoming an AMED Event Organiser, Facilitator or Speaker.
Starting up and/or moderating an online Discussion Forum on the AMED website via NING.
Initiating posts on AMED’s Twitter and LinkedIn spaces.
Becoming a contributor to AMED’s ‘think tank’ conversations.
To find out more, you only have to ask.
Contact Linda at the AMED Office: Tel: 0300 365 1247; email@example.com; PO BOX 7578, Dorchester, DT1 9GD