Why become a full AMED member?
- In the UK, you will get a great deal on relevant Professional Indemnity Insurance – this alone could save you considerably more than the cost of membership.
- Howdens Professionals offer a competitive and flexible service with a discount for full AMED Members. Please check here for full details or you can contact them direct on .
- Free access to current O&P journal . – You’ll get the brightest ideas first
- Discounts on special events – saving you money as you access prime networking meetings and development workshops
- A £20 discount off of the consultant’s market place Skillfair – your gateway to more interesting and better-paid work
- Your profile will be featured on the home page – positioning you as a leader in your field. New full members will receive a welcome pack and all members will receive a badge code to distinguish your profile on the site.
UK Membership Investment
AMED Membership is £70 per year. When paying using PayPal, the membership will auto renew the following year, you can alter this setting within your PayPal account. Please email email@example.com if you would prefer to pay via BACS and we will send you AMED's bank details.
- New membership is £70 for the first year. The membership will auto renew the following year, you can alter this setting within your PayPal account.
- Membership renewal is currently £70 for each additional year